Are you passionate about test automation and improving software quality? We have a new position for an inventive Software Test Engineer, who will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the software developed by Clarius.
• Write automated tests for GUI Apps, Embedded Apps and web based applications
• Work with others in the team to develop test driven and automation best practices and tools
• Research, develop and deploy the best test automation frameworks and tools.
• Deploy and manage test environments
• Work with the team to improve the quality of the software
• Create test cases and procedures from specified project requirements.
• Experience writing and executing test cases
• Experience testing in both a Windows and Linux environment.
Required Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
• Experience with google test (or other test automation tools and frameworks)
• Ability to multi-task, switch and prioritize between several projects or tasks at once
• Passionate about quality and testing frameworks, tools, practices and automation
• Strong work ethic with a focus on quality, results and customer satisfaction
• Ability to assess requirements for testability
• Understanding of current software testing methodologies to include risk-based, boundary, black box and white box testing
• Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills in English
• A self-starter and wanting to grow with the company
• Attention to detail and the ability to produce efficient documentation
• At least four years of software testing & development experience
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Knowledge of systems/network security techniques
• RDBMS experience (i.e. MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL [preferred])
Nice to Have
• Formal training on JIRA and Confluence
• Familiarity with any centralized test case management.
• ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certification is an asset.
• Experience in Mobile App Development.
• The candidate ideally would be comfortable working in any OS environment – Mac, Linux, Windows
What We Offer
• Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Flexible working environment
• Opportunities for career advancement within the company
• An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.