Clarius is on a mission to enable more medical professionals to use ultrasound to improve patient care. We have developed a wireless, smartphone ultrasound scanner that is disrupting a $6 billion medical imaging business. Clarius more than doubled our team to 50 people in a year and expect to double again by the end of 2017. We are always searching for innovative, self-starters to join our team.
We have an opening for an organized, detailed-oriented, and dedicated individual to join our QA/RA team as a Cloud Security Analyst reporting to the Director of QA/RA.
- Auditing the security aspects of the Clarius Cloud
- Analyzing Cloud vulnerabilities and recommending mitigation actions
- Responsible for driving and achieving HITRUST certification for the Cloud
- Knowledge of healthcare privacy laws (e.g., HIPAA) preferred
- Liaising with the S/W, Legal, and other teams at Clarius to cover a wide range of security requirements with respect to the Cloud
- Ability to take on other tasks, as assigned
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, preferably related to software, networking, or management information systems; or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of Cloud software and familiarity with healthcare privacy laws
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good computing skills
- Good reporting skills
- Flexibility amidst stringent deadlines
- Work authorization for Canada
- Previous experience with Cloud software security
- HITRUST / HIPAA implementation/certification
What we Offer
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.