We have an opening for a Cloud Software Engineer who will be responsible for the Cloud-based development of our product.
- Work with the development team and product experts to design and build a Cloud-based application that integrates seamlessly with other components of our ecosystem.
- Promote test driven development within the team, and help to improve our product’s automated test coverage and practices.
- Be a driving force throughout the entire Software Development and Product Lifecycles.
Education and Training
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
Required Qualification and Experience
- Experience debugging web protocols (HTTP, web sockets, lower network layers)
- Experience with the Django framework (or, at a minimum a comparable MVC / ORM like Ruby on Rails)
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills in English
- A self-starter and wanting to grow with the company
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Experience with developing and deploying a SaaS.
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with C++
- RDBMS experience (i.e. MS SQL, MySQL, PostreSQL [preferred])
- Native mobile development experience (QT, Anrdoid, iOS)
- Knowledge of systems/network security techniques
What we Offer
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.